Furypkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of Furypkz.no-ip.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

client issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness

client issues Empty
PostSubject: client issues   client issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm

i downloaded the client for you server and every time i click on the stall outside bank in fally to thieve from it the chat box says line 1 line 2 and locks up/ is there anyone else having this problem
Back to top Go down
darkness

client issues Empty
PostSubject: picture of error   client issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 pm

client issues Untitl10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/12/57/07/58/untitl10.jpg
this is the error i get almost everytime i thieve from the stall

edit:i also get error connecting to server afterwards

Last edited by darkness on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add that)
Back to top Go down
lur3d tbh
Admin

client issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: client issues   client issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 am

darkness wrote:
i downloaded the client for you server and every time i click on the stall outside bank in fally to thieve from it the chat box says line 1 line 2 and locks up/ is there anyone else having this problem
As you can see darkness there is a new source so you have nothing to worry about, there is new stalls and i have tested them myself. Very Happy the source is great, so yeah. if you want i can remove this now the problem is solved?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wildyironz
Sponsored content

client issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: client issues   client issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

client issues
Page 1 of 1